Friday, October 8, 2010

What did you have for afternoon tea?


I had Becky Crocker Creamy Deluxe Milk Chocolate Frosting, straight from the can.  Bliss.


Today it is a rainy day in Brisbane.  I drove to uni to avoid the depressing experience of catching the bus in the rain, and as I left this afternoon, saw two lovely brown ducks in the grass on the side of the road.  According to Animals Australia (a fantastic and very active charity you should consider supporting if you have spare time or spare pennies) a vegetarian saves two animals a week by not eating animal products - over 100 animals a year.  Yesterday was the last day of our week of vegetarianism, but after seeing these two lovely ducks, the hypothetical animals I hypothetically saved in physical, feathery, real life form (and who in my head were saying something along the lines of "thanks for not eating us!") I've decided to keep it up a little while longer.

I really am a sucker for ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment