Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Favourite dress + vegie diet.

My favourite dress at the moment is this beautiful little number from Hi There by Karen Walker.  I wore it today for lunch with my lovely friend Pippa and as always, felt fabulous!  Even though this lady is super skinny, it looks a tad better on me, I must say. :)



In other news, we are participating in International Vegetarian Week!  Today is Day Five!  It is going surprisingly well!  I was sceptical about 'fake meats' as my one experience with these sorts of things was somewhat of a huge letdown.  However, we decided to try 'Nutmeat' burgers last night...


So I am aware that 'meat in a can' is a less than appealing concept.   However, Nutmeat is surprisingly delicious!  I think it helped to go into this without the assumption is was going to taste like your regular cheeseburger.  It did taste a bit nutty, but what's wrong with that?  Yummo.  I <3 Vego Week!

1 comment:

  1. Your tres' chic little dress looked v. way fully totes hottie :) love love love it.

    ReplyDelete