Monday, June 28, 2010

Gold Coastin'

To celebrate the end of examines and the reaching of my first get skinny goal, we had a night at the Gold Coast. It was tremendously lovely.  We stayed at Club Watermark in Surfers Paradise, had bubble baths, feasted on delicious dinner at this lovely little Turkish/Italian restaurant call La Rustica and watched awesome Sunday night TV.  It was bliss.

Day 10, 27/06/10, our day at the coast.  You'd think that this would be a lovely photo of the beach but I couldn't resist this one. SOUL: now selling.
 

Day 11, 28/06/10.  Today we had insane calorie buffet breakfast (I'm sure this reward will cause me to put back on everything I lost to get it) and went to Sea World with one Kayceeeeeeeee.  It was lovely.  Lots of good photos but this was my favourite.


These aren't Project 365 ones but they sure are lovely.


That's all for today.
Oh and the Kill Bill movies are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment