Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures.

Here are my pictures from the last few days.

Day 12, 29/06/10:  This is an awful photo, but it was late and my camera battery was dying.  Nonetheless, these are without question the best cupcakes I have ever made.


They are Double Chocolate Cupcakes from Donna Hay's chocolate book.  I love this book and I love Donna.  The cupcakes are super chocolatey and the icing is like mousse and its swirly and thick and beautiful and I wouldn't change this recipe at all.  Get this book!


Day 13, 30/06/10: My beautiful little cousin accompanied by a Milky Bar car being driven by a Tiny Teddy.  We made a few of these using icing to stick Smarties to the car as wheels and then half a Smartie for the steering wheel. :)



Day 14, 1/07/10:  My ladybug car after I spent a million years cleaning it.  Bit cranky because I wanted to do a proper inside outside clean but the plug in the garage doesn't work so I lugged the vacuum cleaner all the way down the stairs and I couldn't even use it!


Day 15, 2/07/10: Ben's visit to UQ.  Had a walk around to get him buzzin about moving here next year. :)


Day 16, 3/07/10: My sample plate from Monty's Chocolates in Paddington, my new favourite place in Brisbane.



Day 17, 4/07/10: Sam blissfully watching Dr Who.



Day 18, 5/07/10: Sorry for all the cupcake themed pictures, but I went to pick Sam up from work yesterday and he presented me with this amazing treasure!  I still haven't eaten it yet, I think it's far too pretty!  Almost as pretty as that gentleman in the background. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment